Friday, November 21, 2014

Ways to Raise Funds

   As the months have progressed, I have been trying to answer the questions and proposals I've posed from the survey and presentation. One thing I haven't really touched upon is how exactly I'm raising money for Koi Polloi. I want to either hold events and/or sell merchandise, but what exactly I'm selling is unclear.
Clothing with a special logo or design could be viable, but selling within the school is a bad idea because of at least 3 other organizations selling shirts. It would be a better idea to do so if Koi Polloi had physical meetings between the members. I also have an idea for an app for making fishkeeping easier: one that gives reminders to the owner to take care of their fish depending on parameters given by the owner, and has easily-searchable reference material. Sadly, I can't program much (yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment