Friday, January 16, 2015

Kuhli Script

   Today I wrote more of the script for the kuhli loach film. It will double, in modified form, as the article I'm producing alongside it. The article will contain every detail I can find about the fish, while the film will be toned down to fit within 5 minutes. I also have been taking notes on the fish I have at home. I'll start posting them here.

1/2: 5 fish added (2 from store, 3 I own). More plants added, for cover. 2 new fish have slightly shorter, thicker bodies than 3 I own. Small copepods were observed on the substrate. Fish immediately dove for cover. Crushed Fluval Cichlid Pellets given before lights were switched off.
1/3: Nitrates: 5-10 ppm
Nitrites: 0 ppm
GH: ~140 ppm
KH: ~80 ppm
pH: ~ 7.0
Fish are still in hiding. 2 (possibly the new ones) occasionally dart up and down the sides of the glass. There's a large snail population that could potentially serve as food.

No comments:

Post a Comment