Friday, January 23, 2015

Today I started modifying and typing the kuhli loach script. More importantly, I found out the openings to give my final presentation. They take up most of April and the first of May. This means everything must be finished by the end of March. Next month I will modify different parameters of the water to attempt to breed the fish, as they are all acclimated to their environment. With the deadlines known, I must find 3 judges for this project that don't live an inconvenient distance away. I also must produce a massive number of pictures with fun facts for distribution on social media, as this was promised in the previous presentation. Lastly, the recent announcement of a ban on college work during thesis time frees up time for more work on the aforementioned things.

No comments:

Post a Comment