Thursday, October 16, 2014

My sources aren't off-topic.

   Today I checked my progress on the Common App.I only need to add activities, edit the essay, and put in parental information. This took up time I could have used to look at sources. Sources now will have less of a focus on fish as I attempt to find ways to make conservation and the fishkeeping hobby more palatable to the masses.

http://artsmarketing.org/sites/default/files/documents/practical-lessons/lesson_6.pdf
This source is about marketing artistic events to minorities. Using minority-focused plays and paintings to build support in the community is  the main idea of the article. It also goes over ways to appeal to specific minority groups. Since I want White people in on fish conservation too, I'll look for more general sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment